With more than a century of experience, NOOTER has national horse-power and local expertise in process mechanical construction, process electrical construction, material handling systems, structural steel, rigging, fabrication, machine setting and more.
We are advocates for and custodians of the energy and industrial sector worldwide. Our size, experience and breadth of skills results in turnkey solutions, greater transparency and lower cost and complexity.
NOOTER’s commitment to safety and quality are key values engrained in all team members, along with responsiveness and accountability.
NOOTER’s subcontractors are held to the same rigorous standards, while our experienced, proactive foremen and project managers ensure team members have the skills, equipment, information and back-office support to achieve the excellence expected by NOOTER and by our clients
- 80% of our business is repeat business.
- Financial strength, significant bonding capacity.
- Multiple execution methods.
- National resources with local competitiveness.
- Over 125 years of experience leading complex, time-sensitive projects.
- Repeatedly and nationally recognized for our safe construction culture and achievements.
- Self-perform trades: Boilermakers, Carpenters, Electricians, Ironworkers, Laborers, Millwrights, Pipefitters.
- Specialize in complex capital and turnaround projects & maintenance services.
- Strong processes with predictable results.
- Transparency / weekly construction reports.
- Clients can focus on their core competencies.
- Customer focused; we put our clients’ needs first.
- Decreased impact of design issues, or out-of-scope challenges.
- Efficient work sequences.
- Enormous buying power which saves money for our clients.
- Faster project delivery.
- Flattened labor curve.
- NOOTER’s time-tested safety culture reduces risk.
- Proven, predictable results.
- Real-time project schedule and cost intel.
- Reduced cost.
- Turnkey solutions.