Dear visitor, with reference to the existing Covid-19 emergency, according to current regulations, we inform you that before accessing our offices or factories, a body temperature check will be performed and some data on the state of health, the possible outcome of swabs, etc. as required by the health authorities.
The reference legal base is identified in:
– reasons of public interest: implementation of the anti-contagion safety protocols pursuant to art. art. 1, no. 7, lett. d) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 11 March 2020, in particular Shared Protocol of 14 March 2020, Protocol of 24 April 2020 and subsequent additions and amendments
– legal obligation: art. 32 Constitution; art. 2087 c.c .; Legislative Decree 81/2008 (in particular art. 20)
The purposes of the treatment are:
– prevention from COVID-19 infection
– protection of the health of people in the company
– collaboration with public authorities and in particular health authorities
The data will be processed and stored until the end of the state of emergency, as defined by the competent authorities and will be deleted if they are no longer needed.
Failure to provide data will prohibit access to company premises. You can consult the owner’s data, the contact details of the DPO, your rights, in the complete information that follows.